SURPRISE CHRISTMAS IN JULY PODCAST!
I never quite got this show finished during the season, so my humble apologies. All is now well.
Thank you to Meghan Arcuri for talking to me about Charlotte Riddell! Her collection of Riddell’s stories will be out very soon. And here are some links to her work, which I encourage everyone to check out:
- A Little Purple Book of Sharp Wit by Charlotte Riddel, ed. Meghan Arcuri
- Arcuri’s stories:
- Her bio: Meghan Arcuri is a Bram Stoker Award®-nominated author. Her work can be found in various anthologies, including Borderlands 7 (Borderlands Press), Madhouse (Dark Regions Press), Chiral Mad, and Chiral Mad 3 (Written Backwards). She is currently the Vice President of the Horror Writers Association. Prior to writing, she taught high school math, having earned her B.A. from Colgate University—with a double major in mathematics and English—and her masters from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. She lives with her family in New York’s Hudson Valley. Please visit her at meghanarcuri.com, facebook.com/meg.arcuri, or on Twitter (@MeghanArcuri).
Readers who were so gracious and generous with their time this year, as well as being totally patient and not complaining at all when I ghosted them:
- Dustin Pari
- Ileana Reyes
- Charles Gillingham
- Jenny Rowe
- Tony Dixon
- Tim Hulsizer
- Jessamy Thomison
Bumper music for this episode:
- Usual opening: “O Holy Night” by Tiny Tim, “Christmas Doesn’t Last” by Make Like Monkeys, “Santa Claus Boogie” by Hasil Adkins, “Space Age Santa” by Ross Christman
- Featured opening/bumper: “Bad Boy Naturally” by Make Like Monkeys
- Bumper/closing: “Christmas in July” by the Brutalligators
- Spooky piano Christmas music (as always) by Myuu.
Or PLEASE LEAVE A WEIRD REVIEW ON APPLE PODCASTS OR YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP! Send me a note that you did (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I’ll send you a sticker!